Monday 11 April 2011

Reading a book!

I wanted to start with assignment No 4 today. But my attention shifted to the book lying near my bed. It a gift i got last week. Imagine it was mailed to me all the way from the Philippines to Indonesia. So i started reading this book

Its How to turn your thoughts into things by Bo Sanchez.
I had to finish the book in one sitting since it was very inspiring and reading through it made me feel so blessed. I listed down some action point that Bo Sanchez suggested. And my list can go on and on and are mostly started with the word TO LOVE!
I Praise and Thank God for this beautiful book and the inspiration it has given me. I also Praise and Thank God for Bo for allowing God to use him to bless other people. May he be richly and abundantly blessed by God in his ministries and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment